Friday, July 15, 2011

And that feels so rough

This song has really grabbed in a way that not many songs have done recently. That kind of way when you must listen to it over and over until you know every word and have the tune in your head for days.

I saw Gotye at Splendour in the Grass a few years back and he was truly amazing, that voice, the haunting music and the honest lyrics. I wish I was going to see him at this years splendour, but unfortunately it was just too expensive for me this time. So instead I am making a Splendour playlist with all the sings I have by the artists who are attending and I will have my own little festival - one with no crowds, cheap drinks and no mud!




Kimbra is another Aussie who I am keeping an eye on. Her voice is beautiful, I think I might go and download a few songs and see how that goes!

What is your favourite song right now? What song(s) have you felt the need to play over and over again?

No comments:

Post a Comment