Monday, July 4, 2011

Bunny-bun bun buns!

My whole life all I had wanted a pet bunny rabbit, but Queensland's archaic pet ownership laws always meant  that I was just not able to keep one. When a job opportunity came up for the boy in New South Wales and it started looking like I was going to join him, my very first thought was that I would be able to finally get a pet bunny!

In my first week in the new town the stars aligned and I met someone who was looking for a new home for her two New Zealand white rabbits. After a few trips backwards and forwards the new additions arrived and have been living happily with me ever since!

'The buns' as they are affectionately known did not have names until they came to me, so the boy and I have named them Fraidy (as she was scared of us the first time we met) and Cream (which we thought would go nicely with her surname, bun). They are so cute an playful and I am so glad that I have them to keep me company.



They really are the best of friends, so cute!

Probably my favourite pic, this is Cream Bun in her tunnel.

BRIGHT white!

Their hutch, aka The Bun Mahal.


What pet did you always dream of having? What pet (or pets) do you have now?

Xx

Petal

No comments:

Post a Comment